Sunday, May 18, 2008

Emi's first few smiles!

I don't know if it was the early morning partying her and I were doing this morning because we sure weren't sleeping. Maybe she's smiling about it now. When Will had to go to work this morning and he went to say goodbye he said he got a huge grin from her but wasn't sure if it was real. Well, I got to talking to her this morning and sure enough... it's real! We have smiles and grins! Please excuse my silly talk in the video, but Emily seemed to like it! That is what a proud, happy momma sounds like! Here's her first few smiles!


5 comments:

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! I knew it would be soon :) I didn't think she could get any cuter and she just did!

Paige said...

Those are the real thing!!! OMG how adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is PRECIOUS - thanks for sharing!

Greg & Maria Voss said...

Absolutely precious!! Greg and I just melted watching that! xxoo