Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thumper steals a kiss....






7 comments:

Emily Gary said...

TOOO cute... I can't tell if she's crying, or squealing...

mesa said...

she's not crying or squealing she just made a yucky face. I guess she didn't like Thumper kisses on her mouth! I wasn't planning on it either!

Anonymous said...

OMG too cute!! I love the progression of the pictures. Looks like Thumper planned the kiss very well.

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

Adorable! I love it :)

Amy said...

Oh my heart!! Im dying!!! I love Thumper so much! She is just adorable. I'm with Emily, though - not sure I'd like that tongue all over my face! LOL Toooooo cute!!!

Karen said...

She is such a little sneak about it. Me? I'm not doing anything ... just a little closer ... SMACK! Adorable!

Greg & Maria Voss said...

That sequence is too cute, Mesa!! Dogs are the best with little babies! :)