Sunday, August 16, 2009

16 months old! - and a milestone! -and are you ready for some football!?

yes - 3 posts in one!

First- because Emily is 16 months old today yay!!

Second- because Emily went pee pee on the potty today for the first time! She was pointing at her potty when she was ready to get out of the tub so we got her out, dried her off and I grabbed a book and I sat her on her potty. We read "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" about 3 times and halfway thru the 3rd time she let me hold the book and she proceeded to go pee pee!! Then her potty started singing to her! She jumped off it so quickly before I could figure out what was going on and when I realized and saw she had gone I started getting all excited and telling her what a good girl she was to go pee pee on the big girl potty. Between the potty singing and mommy getting super excited Emily started crying. This day will go down in history!

Third- because I didn't have a "16 month picture" for her I did take these few pics today while Will was watching his Packers game on tivo that he recorded last night. Emi had to get decked out in her jersey like her daddy. She already can do a "touchdown" signal so we are ready for football season!
So no, I did not take a potty picture I will have to save that one for later! But she is 16 months old today, and she is a big girl for going pee pee on the potty and she's the cutest little Packer fan I've ever known- besides her daddy! :)

5 comments:

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

Woohoo, what an awesome post!!! Go Emily :) And I love her watching football with her daddy, so sweet. Tom has taught Quinn to yell "COME ON!!!!" at the football game, it's pretty funny.

sharder said...

What a fun day at your house! Congrats on the first pee pee in the potty!

Angie said...

Love the jersey and the adorable little lady in it!

Erin said...

Love it! Ry went peepee in his potty too last week, have been too under the weather to post about it though. Hopefully a good post coming this week!

Tina said...

Yay Em!!! So proud of you girl!!! And what a Daddy's girl...I love those pics!