Tuesday, August 11, 2009

a picnic at Pebble Hill Plantation

Today Emily and I ventured over to Thomasville, GA to visit Pebble Hill Plantation and to meet up with some friends for a picnic! It was hot - I mean HOT! But it was a lot of fun! Emily gave big hugs to a big horse and the horse even got a kiss from her! Despite the heat and the gnats it was a really nice time and we can't wait to go back... in the fall weather probably :)

2 comments:

Tina said...

Sorry I missed out on this one but just don't think I could bear that heat (and gnats). We are in on the one in the Fall for sure! Glad that you girls had a wonderful time.

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

Sorry we missed it too but it looks like it was a fun picnic and such a pretty place!