Today Emily took hardly a nap at all, so we figured we'd get her good and tired to sleep tonight. We took her to the park. She played and played and even met a few friends there and one of them was a bigger kid that helped her on the slide and the stairs. She had a lot of fun and boy those slides sure do go fast! We found the fastest slides yet! She loved it! We also brought her ball because she loves to kick it around and then Will kicked it real high and got it stuck in a tree about 50 feet up. After several attempts of throwing sticks up to knock it loose he finally got it down and Em was happy to kick around her ball again. Thank goodness her daddy saved the day!





6 comments:
I love her pink dress! Yay for daddy saving the day.
Which park is this?
love this
Weee, fun slide! I love that dress.
I bet little Emi was tired after such a fun time :)
What fun! That will wear them out in a hurry!
Post a Comment