If you don't know already Emily is going to be a big sister by this Thursday. We are over the moon excited and cannot wait to meet him. I don't think Emily actually realizes what is going to happen and how her world will change immensely (along with mommy and daddy's) but she is showing her baby lots of things and we're getting her ready! Also, keep checking back. Once little brother arrives we are going to move the blog to a new address for both of them. I'm not going to try and keep up with 2 separate ones for them. So get ready! We are! We can't wait to meet him!





7 comments:
She has SOOOO many toys! I bet he'll love dolls too:)
I am so excited for you guys...I can't wait to see pictures of the little fella :) She will make a great big sister!
YAY! Cannot wait to meet the new addition. Emily is going to be a great big sister. Love u!
Big Sis is so ready as I know Mom and Dad are :)
Can't Wait! Have ya'll thought of a name?
You world may change as you know it but it will be a wonderful welcomed change. We are still trying to adjust to our new little one but it gets a little more familiar each day. You an Will are wonderful parents and Em is going to be a wonderful big sis! Can't wait to meet him! Love you!
I am so giddy right now
Post a Comment