Sunday, May 11, 2008

she's out on her own....

Emily has transitioned to her nursery now. She sleeps in her own crib! Tonight will be her 4th night in the crib. I didn't think I would be ready for her to be in the crib, but the first night I did okay, and it's getting better each night we go along. I'm so proud of her! It's amazing how much they can move around at this age. But yeah, you swaddle her and like a magician she's out of the swaddle and then up next to her crib rails. She loves to have her arms out. Here's a picture I snapped tonight.

3 comments:

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

Awww, I'm so proud of you guys! We still have to get ourselves to do it with Quinny! But it will be pretty soon :)

Erin said...

They are like little Houdini's aren't they =)

Lesley said...

We always referred to that sleep position as the "surrender to sleep".