We had a really good time. Emily was such a trooper. She slept the entire way to St.Augustine with the exception of a stop for a bottle and then slept the entire way home today. She had a big day on Monday and we did so much I think she had too much to take in. We went to the beach, had lunch, went shopping, and then walking around the historic district and then out to dinner. She was EXHAUSTED to say the least. That was the first bit of crankiness we experienced with her and her "happy camper" onesie that I made her was not what she was. But, we called it a night about 6:30 and she slept REALLY well. Both nights she did very well and I know we'll definately do it again but we'll stay for a bit longer so we don't have to fit so much stuff in for one day. Here are a few pictures we took when we were there!
here's Emily on the ride to St.Augustine...snoozing
dinner with friends
at the old fort w/ daddy
and a family picture...
beach baby!
and our tired...un-happy camper..
We had a really good time. Really, so did Emily- she's such a cutie pie and loved the outdoors! She really likes looking at the trees and the light from the sun. I think she'll be a great little happy camper again soon!




4 comments:
Sounds like even though you had a little bit of cranky, you had a good time!
I love this post! Love the first vacation and omg her first beach experience too!
Yayyyy!
These pictures of your first family vacation are precious! Emi is just such a doll! I absolutely loved her. And what a handsome bunch there for lunch! LOL xxoo
Cool! Emily and Kaleigh have the same swimsuit!!
Post a Comment