Doodah, Emily, and Daddy
Sunday, June 15, 2008
happy Father's Day!
Em and mommy made breakfast for daddy this morning before church and he got a coffee mug with her picture on it and a picture montage. We had a really good day today and lots of fun. Here's a pic of Em in what she was wearing most of the day today.
We had alot of our fun yesterday. Mommy, daddy, Emily, and DooDah (grandpa V) went on a drive down to the coast and exploring. We had lunch in St.Marks and were back in time to watch the FSU baseball game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Fun day!
My gosh that girl is so stinking adorable it brings tears to my eyes. You have the most beautiful family! You are stunning in that pic of the 3 of you.
I LOVE Emi's shirt! Whereever did you get it???
Yay to his first father's day! Sounds like a great time :)
thanks Amber! I got it at Children's Place- and they are having a sale- I was there today!
Happy Father's Day Will! What a special day with you sweet little girl!
Post a Comment