Sunday, June 29, 2008

the weekend in pictures

Saturday we went to the mall then came home and played and played and played and then went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant. Em loved it! She was smiley the whole time- she liked the atmosphere and all the waiters and waitresses loved her!

Here is Em in another pretty Sunday church dress. I know she doesn't have to dress up for church when she goes to the nursery, but I have dresses so why not? I usually won't put her in them any other time than for church! She seems to like them too!
After church taking a snooze on Aunt Marjie - while daddy, Uncle Cory, and
doodah cut up a tree that fell.
I hear that chainsaw. I'm awake now!
Another snooze time with daddy.
Em loves to look at her picture board while she's on the changing table. She gets the biggest smiles! So- if you aren't on her picture board- send us a picture!

This was when mom and dad were cooking dinner- Em has a new spot she likes.. in her high chair! She doesn't use it yet just sits in it and watches us. I love this look.. it's like I'm making her smile.. SAY "CHEESE" now!! (I hope she grows up loving her picture taken!)

3 comments:

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

Yay! I love the weekend in pictures :) Great blog. The picture of her and Will cracked me up and I love her in the high chair!

Karen and Scott said...

I love these pictures! My favorites are the one of her in her Sunday dress "thinking" on the beautiful chair and her in her cute little high chair.

Also - I like the two bookcases in her nursery. We reached capacity long ago - That's a great idea to have two!

Karen and Scott said...

I sing "Who's my Pretty Baby" to Annabel all the time now. It always turns the frown upside down!