Sunday, October 19, 2008

ladies and gentlemen....we have a TOOTH!

yes, that's right! Em's bottom right tooth has emerged! I felt it for the first time this morning! We are so used to her gummy smile I am not quite sure what she'll look like with teeth but I'm guessing REALLY CUTE! Of course she wouldn't let momma take a picture of it. But you know I'll post a pic as soon as she lets us see!

6 comments:

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

Whoo hoo! What a way to celebrate being 6 months old too :) I can't believe she got one so early.

Karen and Scott said...

Oh, I can't wait to see it! It's going to be adorable. I love this picture!

Anonymous said...

This picture is so cute!! YAY, Em, your first tooth!

Tina said...

Yay Em!

Erin said...

Yay!!!! She's been working hard on it =)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Emily on that tooth!