Wednesday, October 1, 2008
all girl thank you very much!
Em and I went into town and I was carrying her in the bjorn.. we just walked around to different stores in our little town. Three older women thought she was a boy!! she was wearing a pink hat with a bow.. and a flowery shirt..and pink shoes.. hmm.... how could you get that wrong?! This is what she was wearing minus the sunglasses.. I think that's pretty girlie.. don't you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Those people are nuts! She's adorable and ALL girl!
Gracie has that onesie too. I get ALL THE TIME that she is a boy - that is one of the reasons I am excited to get her ears piereced (TODAY, BTW!). I guess that doesn't help much :)
Wow, I am shocked! She is all girl, how could you confuse her with a boy? Insane!
At least Em has hair, I get a lot of boy comments since Quinny doesn't have any, lol.
Oh well!
She is all girl and I could tell that by the pics and when I seen her in person. I get that all the time I have 3 girls I think boy just comes out of people mouths alot easier. LOL
Oops it was me above Amanda S
ALL GIRL! And pretty girl at that! We get that all the time, I think it is just an automatic question of anyone without a baby-haha!
Crazy people!! Gavin is constantly being called a girl...even now...and he was dressed in all boys clothes. Not too many observent people out there huh? (I will say Gavin is very "pretty") LOL anyways she is all girl and super cute!! I was hairless until two and my mom had a oneise for me that said "GIRL"
Audrey
Post a Comment