We're packing up and Emily is helping.. We're going to visit her Great Grammy Gwen and we're leaving tomorrow. This will be Emily's first plane ride and longest trip away from home yet! We're flying to Arizona. She is excited to meet her Great Grammy and some of her great aunts and uncles and cousins! We'll be back!
I hope we didn't forget anything!
I hope we didn't forget anything!




4 comments:
Thinking of you guys this morning. Praying for a smooth trip for you, and a great visit with Em and Grammy Gwen!
Have a LONG safe trip. We will miss you and seeing pics of Em everyday. Love ya'll!
Oh my gosh! Could Em get ANY cuter??? seriously, she makes my uterus ache for another daughter!!!!!!!!! Have fun in Az...I used to live there and miss it terribly!
I like how she's all chill in the second pic! She's like, where are we goin ma?
Have a safe trip! We'll miss you!
Post a Comment