Sunday, November 2, 2008

our little frequent flyer


Em did FANTASTIC on the plane both ways. It was a few long flights but she did not give us any trouble whatsoever. She got a lot of smiles from others and everyone couldn't believe how happy and smiley she was the whole time. (and sleepy too) She slept good on the plane- put mom and dad's arms to sleep!
Here's a little video I got of Em while she was sleeping on the way to Phoenix- I never get to see her make these dreaming faces anymore but I thought it was too cute not to get a video of it!

2 comments:

Erin said...

So glad she did well on the plane! I know that was a huge relief to you =)

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

I knew she would do great...she is such a good baby :) I love the dreamy video I think the last one you did she was only a couple days old right? She is such a perfect little angel baby!