Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Em is for Mangoes

Tonight we tried mangoes with Emily tonight. She LOVED them! We have been introducing finger foods to her- she loves her arrowroot cookies, her puffs she likes to pick up and sometimes put in her mouth, and if I cook a sweet potato or acorn squash and cut it up she will pick those up and put them in her mouth. She's getting really good at holding and picking up tiny things with her fingers. Tonight I tried that with mangoes to see if she would eat them fresh. I didn't cook them but they are pretty soft so I figured she'd do fine with small pieces. She did GREAT. Although they were kind of slippery so she wanted me to feed her the pieces with a spoon. I didn't take any pictures (SHOCKER) but I got this one today that I LOVE.

5 comments:

Erin said...

That is a precious picture. She is so beautiful! You guys have a FANTASTIC Thanksgiving!

Desiree said...

I love that picture!!! What a pretty, pretty girl! Happy Thanksgiving, Cole family!! xoxo!

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

Good eater! I love that face :)

~Amber~ said...

She is soooooo precious. She makes me WANT to have another baby girl!

Amy said...

What a great pic :) Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!