Emily was eating her yogurt this afternoon and like always she makes her mmm mm sounds after every bite. I think she learned it from listening to us. I just think it's hilarious though. She does this at every meal. It's her way of saying "mmmm that was good.. more please"
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Yum, yum, yum. She is loving that food and doing so great with it too!
And the teeth look beautiful!
Okay, that video is just too cute for words. Where are her hands though?? LOL Whenever I feed Allie, she's always got her hands all over the place, mainly going after the spoon. HA.
Love the teeth!
Yay for yogurt! One of Ry's favs as well =)
ps, while watching the video Ry said Emi!!
I never noticed how gorgeous her eyes are - you can really see the color in the last photo!
Yummy! Look at that big girl go! Yogurt is one of Kaleigh's favorites (but I've found very little that she doesn't like so far).
Post a Comment