Emi's two good friends came over today-
Kaleigh and Quinn. They have been having play dates since the girls were teeny tiny. It was a nice day out today, kind of cool and overcast. A perfect Florida fall day and so we let the girls play outside. Emily and
Kaleigh were loving eating the leaves and pine straw. I don't understand how she will eat that stuff but not like certain foods. Anyhow. Quinn and
Kaleigh are almost walking and they are both crawling really well. Em likes to watch them whenever she doesn't have her mouth full of leaves.
mmm..yum. Another fun play day!

these leaves and pine straw are just delicious-Quinn you should try it!

4 comments:
haha, Quinn's like, "I'll just stick to the cheerios, thanks", lol!
Love the pictures, their funny faces cracked me up!
We had tons of fun, thanks again for having us :)
We had SO much fun today! The girls are growing up so fast but I LOVE to watch them change so much each time we get together!
OH MY GOSH! What cute girls! Looks like a great time.
What adorable little girls!!
Post a Comment