Well this morning Emily got her first bump on the head :( I didn't think anything of it she cried for 2 seconds and then I had her laughing. One of her favorite books smacked her in the head (with the help of momma) I was putting it on the shelf as she tried to grab it back down and it fell and hit her on the head. About five minutes later I saw it kinda bruising so I put some ice on it. (Way to go mom!) I know this won't be the only time she gets hurt but the first time is ALWAYS the worst. I feel HORRIBLE. I'm glad she feels okay though!





6 comments:
Oh Sweet Pea . . . I know that hurts you more than it did our Emi. I Love You SOOOOO Much!
so sorry your morning did not start out right. I love seeing pics of Emily with her glasses it is to precious.
Amanda S~
Aww her first boo-boo :( Glad all is ok though!
Mesa,
I know exactly how you feel! Yesterday I was playing kickball with Ethan and I kicked it to him. It was like slow motion - the ball was going right to his face. He did not move - he did not know what to do and it hit him right smack in the face. I felt HORRIBLE and he was very upset. I tried to tell him I was a bad kicker :o)
Sorry momma =( I know it felt awful! But they are resilient!
Awwwww :(
Post a Comment