I got a video this morning that has 2 milestones on it!! Em started "scootin'" today and also last week she said "hi" to us.. I guess we say it a lot to her but we have a few witnesses to it too including the church nursery! I finally got it on video too! She says it in her sweetest little southern voice.. "ha" It's right at the end so be sure and watch all the way thru!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Wow! She is doing great! And I LOVE her sucking her thumb! It's one of my favorite things Quinn does :)
And the "ha" is so perfect! She's going to be chatting it up in no time.
ps - I see you got that musical book we have, does she like it?
yes she LOVES that vtech book!! LOVES it!
Yay Emily! Now you can keep up with Kaleigh and Quinny at the playdates!!!! Fun, Fun!
I happened to come upon your blog. Emily is adorable!
Sarah
ellamarieboutique.blogspot.com If you could save a child while clothing yours, wouldn't you?
Yay! I love her little Southern drawl :)
Post a Comment