Saturday, September 20, 2008

another playdate with Gabby!

So, Gabby and her mom came over today and we played. Mommy also made Gabby a tutu and so now we each have one! Mom sure loves that camera of hers-she takes pictures of everything!! On Monday the dads are taking me and Gabby on a playdate too- not sure if dad will take pictures or not?!

5 comments:

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

So cute and I love the two of them in the tutus, awesome!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, the tutus... How adorable!!!! :o)

Christie said...

I cannot get over the cuteness that is Emily in a tutu. I cannot get enough of her!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I love the pic taken from above :)

Anonymous said...

I love the shot from above of the two of them! PRESH! Also..Em still not looking too happy bout that tutu!!

Audrey