yay! it's Friday and we had playgroup! It's stayed rather small with 3 girls but it is still a ton of fun and the girls take good naps afterwards. It's also fun to talk to the other moms too; we enjoy it so much!
Looks like the ladies had a great time! Wish Ry and Em were closer in age so we could play-group it with you. We definitely need to get together soon, it has been too long since I've seen you guys and gave Em some sugar.
3 comments:
We had a blast too! It was so good to see the girls (and Mommy's) and how much they are changing.
Fun, fun, fun with our little girly clique :) lol. They are so cute to watch together, thanks again - Quinny and I had fun!
Looks like the ladies had a great time! Wish Ry and Em were closer in age so we could play-group it with you. We definitely need to get together soon, it has been too long since I've seen you guys and gave Em some sugar.
Post a Comment