Friday, September 5, 2008

my ears sparkle!

today mommy and daddy got my ears pierced. I did pretty good and didn't cry as much; shots are way worse. I also got my ears pierced with one of my best buddies, Gabby. She came with me for moral support but she made me go first. Now we both have sparkling ears and we don't even remember being sad! Mommy and Daddy are very proud of me! Here's how it happened..mommy's story in pictures..

rock, paper, scissors, who goes first Gabby?
okay, I guess I won.....or lost?! I go first!
I had to make mommy feel bad by looking right at her as she snapped my picture but it wasn't too bad, I didn't cry too hard and I fell right asleep Gabby's turn!
happy girls with pretty sparkly earrings!

8 comments:

Erin said...

Yay!!!

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

Awww! The cry faces made me sad! But the happy faces and sparkly ears are so cute!

Amy said...

Aww poor girl, but YAY on sparklies! Start her early on her love of jewelry ;)

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE! Love those sparklies.

Amanda S

~Amber~ said...

OMG!!! I am almost crying seeing her cry when they are piercing them!!!!! She is so pretty and the earrings look so adorable on her! Congrats Emily!!!!

Greg & Maria Voss said...

These pictures are priceless! They both look adorable with their new bling!!

Mrs. Sofa said...

When we got Ava's ears pierced, there were a couple old ladies giving us not so nice looks. My M-I-L heard them say as they were leaving 'can't believe they're piercing that little boy's ears'.
She was wearing a dress and pink ;)

Tina said...

Yay Emily! That is just the cutest pic of them (the last one!!) looks like Gabby is telling Emily that it's okay and Emily is just laughing!!!!