Monday, September 15, 2008

love bug

Emily and I went on a walk outside today it is getting a little more bearable out there. After our walk we came up to the yard and just sat in the grass and had a fun time taking pictures, laughing and talking. I cannot believe my little love bug is going to be 5 months old tomorrow! I want to keep her little! oh yeah...and it's love bug season once again here in FL (inspiration for our love bug post)

5 comments:

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

Outdoorsy baby <3
The lovebugs are crazy right now, but at least Em's cool with them!

I love those pics!

Mrs. Sofa said...

as much as the lovebugs make me crazy, my kids love them!

again, wonderful post with pictures!!!!

mesa said...

thanks Melissa- thanks Amber!

Anonymous said...

What amazing pics! Those bigs are called lovebugs? I've never seen them before!!!!

Anonymous said...

bigs = bugs