Friday, May 29, 2009

remembering Nana V.

We had to say goodbye to Emily's sweet, Nana V. She passed away unexpectedly on Tueseday. We will always hold the memories very close. All Nana V. ever wanted for as long as I can remember was to be a Grandma. What a great team her and Emily made. Love you forever Nana V.! You are greatly missed and loved, now and always.

10 comments:

sharder said...

What a blessing that Nana V's dream of being a Grandma came true for her. I'm sure that she'll be watching and guiding from above.

Leah said...

Bless you, Will, and Emily. We are praying for you to have some peace.

Maya B. said...

I'm so very sorry for you loss, Mesa and Emily (and family). You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, Mesa. You and your family are in my prayers. Hugs to you.

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

I'm so very sorry for you and the whole family Mesa. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Mesa, I have been thinking about you all NON stop. If there is anything at all that you need or if you just want to talk, I am really and truly around. Anytime. I am keeping you all in my thoughts. Kirk and I keep talking about you all and how saddened we were/are by this news.

Love,
H

julie said...

I love you and Nana V will be missed by so so so many, but I know...she is holding Sweet Ella's hand in heaven and smiling down on you Will and emily :-)

XOXO
Julie

Tammy On the Go said...

hey sweetie, we love you.

Simply Sprout said...

We will be keeping you and little Emily in our prayers....remember the times that made you smile & laugh it makes life a little bit easier to bear after such a tragic loss.

Tina said...

Emily was very lucky to have Nana V. as her grandmother as Nana V. was to have her as a granddaughter. I know that she will be missed terribly. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I love you.