Monday, May 11, 2009

walk this way...

for the 300th post... Emily is starting to walk!!!! Now she takes more and more steps every day- she's getting much more brave to let go of our hands and whatever she's holding on to. Today I was able to capture some on video! (a very proud mommy moment)


6 comments:

Amy said...

OMG this is absolutely adorable! GO EM!!

Nic said...

Oh my gracious -- that is beyond cute! I am cracking up at how she doesn't even seem bothered when she falls over. Go Em Go!!!!!!

Erin said...

Yay!!!! Go Emi!!!!!

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

Such a cute video, she is doing so great, GO EMILY!!! And mommy better get ready to start chasing her everywhere now!

Anonymous said...

Love it! She is just so cute.

Just wanted you to know- I am giving your blog the One Lovely Blog Award. Details here: http://growingababyinseattle.blogspot.com/2009/05/one-lovely-blog-award.html

Tina said...

Yay Emi! Mommy better get ready, the fun is about to begin!