Sunday, May 10, 2009

so very blessed to be Emi's momma

This little girl has lit up my life since the day she was born. She is my beautiful daughter and makes every day that much better. I cannot imagine my life without my sweet Emily! God is so good and I am so grateful to Him and so grateful for the trust and the faith that was put in Will and I to be her parents. We feel so lucky to have been the ones chosen just for Emily. If you couldn't tell... I am ONE HAPPY MOMMA!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, that's a sweet post. Happy Mother's Day!

Tammy On the Go said...

happy times!

Erin said...

Hope you had a great Mother's Day with sweet Emi!

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful in this pic, mamma! I love yoU!

Tina said...

So sweet! Happy Mother's Day!