Monday, June 29, 2009

just keep swimming, swimming, swimming

We went for a swimming play date today with our play date ladies and had a blast! Emi is not scared AT ALL to walk right into the pool. So glad I'm there to catch her. She has no fear which scares me. She went under water a few times and had a fun time in her float for like 5 seconds and then wanted out to swim by herself. She can't swim so she wanted to run around the pool while I chased her. Emi's buddies Cara, Kaleigh, Quinn, and Rossi were there with their momma's and it was so nice to cool off! Thanks again Julie's aunt for having us! It was wonderful!

2 comments:

Tina said...

We had a great time as usual! It was so good to see all of you. I think we may be looking forward to more swimming playdates since it is going to be a HOT summer!

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

Yay to water babies! They seemed to all love it and I know I enjoyed getting out of that heat!