Tuesday, June 16, 2009

a little preview of the fun on our camping trip...

more pics to be posted soon.. but.. the BIG hit at the campground was this fantastic water park that Emily and Cara loved! here's a little video I got of the two of them playing in the water...

4 comments:

Tina said...

Ahh, I am so glad that you girls (and guys) had a wonderful time. The weather sure was nice and hot and perfect for the beach and water park!

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

Had to delete my other comment cause I ended up getting the video to work, must have been a blogger error, lol. Anyway, she is just so CUTE!!!! I love how her face matches the post underneath this one!

Amy said...

OMG So cute!! Makes me laugh too!!