What a great collage of photos! And an adorable subject ;-)
Gonna be a smarty pants ;)
Look at big miss Emily!! Too cute!!
love these
She's looking like such a big girl in these pics. She looks more like the toddler she is, rather than a baby. :-) Tara
Is it a stage or WHAT!? I have to read to Kaleigh all day and all night....not that I mind at all but she has her favorite books and man does it get boring! :)
She is such a smarty! I love that they are all into books now, it's so fun.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a great collage of photos! And an adorable subject ;-)
Gonna be a smarty pants ;)
Look at big miss Emily!! Too cute!!
love these
She's looking like such a big girl in these pics. She looks more like the toddler she is, rather than a baby. :-) Tara
Is it a stage or WHAT!? I have to read to Kaleigh all day and all night....not that I mind at all but she has her favorite books and man does it get boring! :)
She is such a smarty! I love that they are all into books now, it's so fun.
Post a Comment