How adorable! Now you need to give Will the camera so mommy can be in some shots ;)
So cute! I agree we need more pics of Emily with her mommy!
So sweet!
CUTE!
All the cuteness is overwhelming!! How do you stand it? :D
watching a daddy with his daughter is breathtaking :)
These warm my heart ♥
Make sure you get some Mommy and Emily pictures too!!! Where is Will's Packer shirt in the picture with the football???
Love these pictures, especially the ones on the hammock :) Beautiful! I agree, I want some Mesa and Emily pics, too!
The last one is insane, she looks like a baby doll!!! Loves the pics!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
How adorable! Now you need to give Will the camera so mommy can be in some shots ;)
So cute! I agree we need more pics of Emily with her mommy!
So sweet!
CUTE!
All the cuteness is overwhelming!! How do you stand it? :D
watching a daddy with his daughter is breathtaking :)
These warm my heart ♥
Make sure you get some Mommy and Emily pictures too!!! Where is Will's Packer shirt in the picture with the football???
Love these pictures, especially the ones on the hammock :) Beautiful! I agree, I want some Mesa and Emily pics, too!
The last one is insane, she looks like a baby doll!!! Loves the pics!
Post a Comment