I love that you caught the pee moment! You are too cute!!
OMG-I have so been there so I know how you felt! That is too funny!
Emily's leaving her mark everywhere. LOL! Too funny.
Could you two get any cuter???
That is hilarious! xxoo
This cracked me up! At least it was pee!And she is so sweet and quiet during bath time, Quinn went crazy during her first baths, ha :) Now she splashes and squeals (I guess she never was really quiet!)
LOL, cute! I love your expression!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love that you caught the pee moment! You are too cute!!
OMG-I have so been there so I know how you felt! That is too funny!
Emily's leaving her mark everywhere. LOL! Too funny.
Could you two get any cuter???
That is hilarious! xxoo
This cracked me up! At least it was pee!
And she is so sweet and quiet during bath time, Quinn went crazy during her first baths, ha :) Now she splashes and squeals (I guess she never was really quiet!)
LOL, cute! I love your expression!
Post a Comment