I love the reading picture on the quilt! And it's such a beautiful quilt (for a beautiful girl). It makes me want to break out the sewing machine!
OMG the 2nd picture cracks me up!! She LOVES the book!! She is so precious!!
OMG the second picture is priceless. She is so alert. I love her to pieces.
Love the 2nd picture. She looks like she's having a ball reading her book! So precious.
Look at her already reading!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love the reading picture on the quilt! And it's such a beautiful quilt (for a beautiful girl). It makes me want to break out the sewing machine!
OMG the 2nd picture cracks me up!! She LOVES the book!! She is so precious!!
OMG the second picture is priceless. She is so alert. I love her to pieces.
Love the 2nd picture. She looks like she's having a ball reading her book! So precious.
Look at her already reading!!!
Post a Comment