Monday, October 13, 2008
our BOO-tiful little ladybug!
So I understand it's not Halloween yet but we will be out of town for Halloween- so.. here are some preview pics of Em in her ladybug costume. I'm taking her to a pumpkin patch tomorrow but she won't be in her costume so I had this photo op today in our front yard and I have to share.



p.s. Em is going to get her pics professionally done in her costume and there is a photo contest for cutest costume pic- I am going to be asking you guys to vote in a few weeks- then I can get her pictures all free! thank you in advance!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I can't believe how cute she looks here! And the photographer mommy did a great job!
You definately have our vote Em!
I'll be voting for her! These are great Mesa, I'll be posting mine soon (I can't keep the costume a secret anymore!) Thanks for doing the props for us :)
super adorable. did you make it?
Amanda S
I love the girls and their tutus! So cute! You have my vote!! Wonderful pics Mesa!!
Audrey
These pics are outstanding, Mesa - Of course, Em could wear a paper sack and be the cutest thing in the world!
Post a Comment