Emily went to visit Santa today. She wasn't sure what to think of him but he was alright with her. She just was checking him out and very curious about him. She kept staring at his beard. Anyways, we didn't have to even tell Santa that she was a very good girl this year. He already knew!


8 comments:
Whoos beard is she pullin' today?
DooDa is jealous......
Oh my goodness, the cuteness is killing me! I love it all, the outfit is too presh!
Ok that dress is PRECIOUS! And I just love that middle pic! Priceless!!
Awww! She looks right at home on Santa's lap.
Gosh, she is just so cute! She looks like she likes Santa pretty well. LOVE the pic of her looking at him. Looks like Santa is taking it all in and Emily is sure to get what she wants for Christmas!
Adorable!! OMGosh, what a doll! Love the dress and her expressions are the best! :-)
Wow, that is so so cute! I am LOL because it looks like she is giving Santa the same look that she gave that monkey :-)
HOW ADORABLE!!!!!!!♥
Post a Comment