Emily is still pretty sick and still has a fever- we've taken her to the dr. and they said everything looks good so it's probably just a cold virus-yuck! Now we all have it but hopefully we will be done being sick after we get thru this! We had to get out of the house today and get some fresh air so we took Emily up to the park and had a picnic. She was practicing her standing. I think she'd stand all day if she could! She loves it!





5 comments:
I can't even begin to tell you how happy your little girl makes me. She takes the BEST pictures!!! I hope she feels better soon!
Hope you guys get better soon! We are all down with it ... AGAIN.
Look at you Em! She will be walking before long! What a big girl.
Go girl! She is doing so great! Hope you feel better soon :)
aww, your little baby is becoming a big girl!
Post a Comment