
Saturday we went to another park and took Emily we also met up with Doodah there! Emily went down the slide and got to swing- she is getting to be such a big girl.. this slide picture makes me realize just how much she's growing! She's hardly a baby anymore!

4 comments:
Wow, I love that shot of her in the air with Will, amazing!
Everytime I see her, I just can't even stress enough of how freaking adorable she is!! I also love the picture of her and Will, and the picture of her on the slide, and the collage below of her pharmacist shirt, and the pic of her squishy face, and the pics outside.....you get the picture! :) (PS, how funny is it that in the squishy face pic, I immediately thought "she has Mesa's eyes!") LURVE TO YOU ALL!!!!
Looks like she had lots of fun. I love the pic of Will with her in the air!
I love your pictures - always! That one from below is outstanding, but I love to see her cute little face :) She is getting to be a big girl!
Post a Comment