I just got home with Emily about 2 hrs ago and got things unpacked I figured I might as well get this picture done NOW! She's just happy to be out of the car- but I got her dressed with her onesie and her blanket on the floor and told her I was gonna go get the camera.. this is the first shot I got..
Come on now.. it's not that bad is it?! :) I weighed her and she is right at 18lbs and that's with a diaper on and still right around 27 1/2 inches. We go to the dr for her 9 month checkup next Monday so we will see how accurate my weight and length measurements are! Here's the "OFFICIAL" picture for 9 months!
(oh and nevermind the red knees- that's from crawling around and standing!)
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I love how her arms are always in the air! She is "so big"!
Great pictures- she's getting cuter every month!
Happy 9-month a birthday!!
Miss you on the boards Mesa. Hope your dad is doing well.
Jen
Yay for Em!! Adorable pictures, as ever :) What are you going to do when she's too tall for the blanket? :)
Wow! Looking back at her 1 month pic, it's hard to believe how much she has grown!
Post a Comment