This is the best!!
Oh wow!!! Go Em! (The pictures are amazing!!!)
OMG THE CUTENESS!!! And she's smiling - I don't think my boys have EVER smiled during tooth-brushing. ;)
This should be an ad. Great Pics. Are they with your new camera?Too CuteAmanda S
yup! they were taken with the new camera- I told Will the same thing! a few of them looked like ad pictures!
That is just toooooo cute!
This is so wonderful!! XOXOXAudrey
Post a Comment
7 comments:
This is the best!!
Oh wow!!! Go Em! (The pictures are amazing!!!)
OMG THE CUTENESS!!! And she's smiling - I don't think my boys have EVER smiled during tooth-brushing. ;)
This should be an ad. Great Pics. Are they with your new camera?
Too Cute
Amanda S
yup! they were taken with the new camera- I told Will the same thing! a few of them looked like ad pictures!
That is just toooooo cute!
This is so wonderful!! XOXOX
Audrey
Post a Comment