Wednesday, January 14, 2009

puppy love


This morning while mommy was packing us up to go see daddy out of town we had the dogs in because it was so cold out. Thumper shared some puppy love and kisses.

5 comments:

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

This is really sweet and cute! I tried to click on the collage to enlarge it but it wasn't working for some reason :( Oh well, I love it!

Amy said...

Oh Im dying at the cuteness!!!! I love Thumper!! Em looks like she's trying to avoid being slobberd on LOL so cute!!

Amy said...

Awww, I love her and Thumper! The amount of cuteness must be painful to watch in person :-)

Katie has those pjs - I call her my pink candy cane!

Tina said...

Awww, these girls and their pets! Do you think that they think they are human too? Kaleigh bonds with Izzy better than most humans!

Erin said...

That is just the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!! Sweet Thumper!