Wednesday, May 13, 2009

a busy little lady

Today Emily and I just chilled at home. We played outside a little-Then we had a tea partyAnd then Grandma Clo came over and we had a ride in the wagon with Bella!There should be more days like today- what fun!

5 comments:

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

Don't you love those fun days at home with her! Those pictures are too adorable!!! I esp love her in the wagon with the doggie :)
(and I love that we both had tea party posts, it's so much fun!)

Jen said...

Hi M - I wanted to let you know that I gave your blog the One Lovely Blog Award.

Details here:
http://mazigra1.blogspot.com/2009/05/i-received-one-lovely-blog-award-for-my.html

HugandRelease said...

Awwww! I love your doggie too!

Karen NJ said...

love these pics! Emi and the doggy in the wagon is the best.

Annabel has the same tea set. She loves the songs and dances to them.

Tina said...

Don't you just LOVE these days when it's so relaxing and it's just you and your sweet girl doing things together-they are the BEST!