Quinn and her momma invited us all over to play and bounce around their living room in the bouncy house! It was so much fun! Emily liked pressing her face up against the netting instead of bouncing though- she thought that was pretty funny. Kaleigh shared her crunches (Em's favorite) once she saw that cannister there was no turning back. Also Emily chowed down on Cara's lunch- she wanted nothing that I brought for her. We also had cupcakes for Cara's belated birthday playdate. Good times and great friends, can't ask for anything more!Thursday, June 4, 2009
playdate at Quinn's house!
Quinn and her momma invited us all over to play and bounce around their living room in the bouncy house! It was so much fun! Emily liked pressing her face up against the netting instead of bouncing though- she thought that was pretty funny. Kaleigh shared her crunches (Em's favorite) once she saw that cannister there was no turning back. Also Emily chowed down on Cara's lunch- she wanted nothing that I brought for her. We also had cupcakes for Cara's belated birthday playdate. Good times and great friends, can't ask for anything more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Thanks for coming over - it was a fun, fun, fun time! And that video is so precious, she is so funny! I definitely think the girls like bouncing.
I wish you lived closer to me!! This looks like so much fun! Em looks so brave walking!! (and I just bought that outfit for Syd - good taste LOL).
We had a great time AND yummy cupcakes!
Post a Comment