Wednesday, July 9, 2008
12 weeks!!
Emily is 12 weeks old today!! She celebrated starting last night when she finally let me hear hear cute little laugh! I was laughing so hard my sides hurt! Now, I finally believe her daddy that she laughed for him! I can't wait until it's consistent! It's the cutest, sweetest sound ever! Also, Emily celebrated her 12 week birthday by sleeping all the way thru the night last night for the first time! She slept from 8p-6a and she's napping again now! (I'm thinking growth spurt) What a growing up baby girl! I figure her 12 week picture should be her sleeping.. so I just snapped these photos!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Isn't the first giggles the best ever? I love it! Happy 12 weeks Emily!
Yay! I told you that she would change and change quick!!!! It's like - BOOM - where did my tiny baby go! Happy 12 weeks Emily! Mommy-doesn't it feel good to sleep through the night?!
Post a Comment