Wednesday, July 16, 2008

3 months old!!

Emily is 3 months old today! Also, she's 13 weeks old.
Photobucket


In an interview w/ 3 month old Emily she's told us what it's like to be 3 months
  • I 've found my hands and love to suck on them
  • I notice my mobile from across the room and want to play with it 24/7
  • I love kicking my legs- I want to be moving soon
  • My first "unofficial" word was ghee which Christina told us it means clarified butter in Indian (such a smart girl Emily, are you going to be a chef?)
  • I've slept thru the night 2 times in the past week
  • I still fit into most of my 0-3 month clothes
  • Mexican resturaunts excite me
  • I'm working on a bald spot in the back of my head (gotta get them sometime, right?!)
  • I like to laugh but only when mom and dad don't have the camera around, they said my laugh is geeky. (geeky but so darn cute!)
  • I like to grab momma's hair and just hold on for dear life, I think she thinks it's funny.
  • I really like going to the spa, I mean taking baths
(interview by mommy)

Emily's stats as of today since she doesn't have a dr appt this month are:
weight- 11lbs, 12oz
length- 24inches

6 comments:

Erin said...

Such a big girl! Love the interview, I learned so much about Ms. Em! Happy 3 month birthday!!!

Jen said...

Happy three month birthday sweet little Miss E!

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

Oh Mesa, I love it! Happy 6 months Emily and what a great interview :)

Kristy said...

Gracie turned 2 months yesterday. I love reading about Emily because it gets me so excited about what's to come with my little one!!

Anonymous said...

Aww I love the interview. What a cutie pie. I can't beleive she is 3 months already.

Anonymous said...

It all really does fly by doesnt it?? Gavin is FOUR already what the heck happened to all that time?? She is so precious!!

Audrey