Friday, July 4, 2008

Emi's first 4th of July

she didn't see any fireworks or go to any big picnics.. just the 3 of us grilled in the backyard and had the best 4th ever. We're all together now and it was just PERFECT. Couldn't have asked for anything more.


3 comments:

Nic said...

Happy 4th of July Mesa, Will & sweet Emi!!!!!!

I feel you must know that Allison wore that exact same dress today. :-) Soooo cute our munchkins are!

Karen and Scott said...

She looks adorable! The practical side of me didn't want to buy a dress for just one day, and then last week when I decided I wanted one, I couldn't find one (that wasn't $35!)! She looks so cute! It rained here, so I guess I wouldn't have had much in the way of photo opps anyway :( Sounds like you guys had a great day!

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

It sounds like the PERFECT first 4th of July and she is perfect herself!