Tuesday, July 22, 2008

always learning something new!

Emily is doing really well with tummy time now. She lifts her head up and likes to look around. It's amazing how fast she learns. Pretty soon she'll be pushing up further with her arms and want to start moving! Also, since Saturday, Em has rolled over about 5 times all by herself! I have yet to catch it on video but I'm trying! She rolls from her tummy to her back. She hasn't rolled the other way yet. The other thing I'm trying to capture on video is her cracking up. She surprised us last night when we said we hadn't heard her laugh in a while.. Well, her daddy got her giggling and she was just CRACKING up and so were we! The hard thing is she won't laugh at the same thing twice.. we gotta find something else NEW that is funny! Here's a few pictures of her tummy time and the bottom right picture is where I caught a shot of her rolling over from her belly to her back.

6 comments:

Erin said...

Strong girl! She'll be a mover and a shaker before you know it ;)

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

Yayyy Emily!!! Look at you growing up so fast!

I missed Quinn's first roll-over but Tom ended up being the one to catch it on video for proof to me :)

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

Oh and I have to give you credit - I got my counter on Quinn's blog from Emily's page (you find the best stuff!)

Karen and Scott said...

Yay Emily! I love the little mirror too! And I still love that sleeper!

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO congrats EM!! Your dad said that you were mad you hadnt caught her rolling yet...funny !!


Audrey

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute, I want to see/hear her cracking up!