I remember before having Emily people would tell me that kids grow so fast.. yeah, yeah... whatever.. oh my goodness!!! THEY DO!! I get the privilege to see Emily's beautiful face every single day so I don't see the changes as much anymore and now I'm having a hard time remembering that she was ever so teeny tiny. Where did my baby go?!
I'm not so sure we have to watch her quite yet with the boys, she was kind of shy.. although, when Ryan came over he did share very nicely and he also pushed her high chair around- he's very strong. I told her that he's already got 2 very good qualities and the fact that he's so handsome, well, that goes without saying!




2 comments:
Haha, loves it! Look at those beautiful pink cheeks, she is so pretty :)
I absolutely love her in that outfit. Adorable!! And yes she is getting big! :)
Post a Comment