Em got a hold of my Parent's magazine and had a ball with it. Good thing I already read it! What a fun "toy" to play with! She's getting in good practice with ripping paper for Christmas!
Oh my goodness, I love the one where paper is hanging out of her mouth, hahaha! No paper shredder necessary Em! She's going to be great with her presents.
HA, join in on that cheap fun Em! Kaleigh loves tearing up Mommy's mags and she has already tore into one of her Christmas presents so I know she is going to have fun on Christmas morning.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I love the one where paper is hanging out of her mouth, hahaha! No paper shredder necessary Em! She's going to be great with her presents.
HA, join in on that cheap fun Em! Kaleigh loves tearing up Mommy's mags and she has already tore into one of her Christmas presents so I know she is going to have fun on Christmas morning.
Post a Comment