Happy 11 months sweet Emily!! I don't know where time has gone! But am so blessed to have spent every single day with you! ♥ mommy
Emily is definitely a huge mover and shaker now. There's nothing she can't do. Except, well, walk. She climbs and crawls, stands, cruises, plays peekaboo with us, drinks out of real cups (with help) and she also listens very well, so far. She knows what is off limits. She got her 2 top teeth this month so now she's got 4 teeth! She does amazingly well with her glasses and still her favorite thing is reading! She's also fascinated by momma's camera which isn't a bad thing! Also, this month we've been working on transitioning to a sippy cup from a bottle. Yesterday she didn't have one bottle! I think we are solely on sippy cups! Yay! We're very proud of Emily and all her accomplishments and so blessed with all the joy she brings us.
Today Em weighed in at 18lbs, 13oz. and my wiggly girl I am estimating to be 29 1/4 inches
Today Em weighed in at 18lbs, 13oz. and my wiggly girl I am estimating to be 29 1/4 inches




6 comments:
I am so excited to know that Amy is about to experience all this!
This is so neat! I have not been keeping up...but I just spent a while and got caught up! She is so beautiful Mesa...you are truly blessed~!
Audrey
I did not realize August 12 was so important to you...that is awesome!
Happy 11 months Emi!!! Can't wait for your birthday party!
Happy 11 months sweet girl! You are growing up so fast! Can't wait to celebrate the big 1!!!!
Happy 11 months Em!
Post a Comment