Monday, March 23, 2009

MILESTONE!

Okay I should have posted this last week but I didn't have much time to we had company :)

EMILY TOOK HER FIRST STEP Wednesday, March 18th♥! She balanced with my help and then took a step toward me! Then she did it again for Will! The next day she did two steps! We were at the beach today and she walked pretty far with us holding her hands. This girl is going to be moving even faster in no time! eeeeks!

I don't have pictures of this but I will get some eventually. It's hard to hold your arms wide open and take pictures :)

4 comments:

Melikat- Quinn and Camy's mommy! said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I knew she'd be walking in no time :) Such GREAT news!!! I'm so excited for ya'll (can you tell?) lol. I do wish you the best of luck catching it on the camera, that was the hardest thing for me to do, it took forever and I wanted video of it so bad! :)

Erin said...

Go girl!!!! Before long she'll be chasing Ryan around ;)

HugandRelease said...

Yippee!

Tammy On the Go said...

here comes the fun!