Emily just ADORED Mr. Easter Bunny when she met him today. I think she would have sat there forever playing with him. Before I even pulled her out of her stroller she was hollering at him trying to get his attention. I was cracking up. She was feeling his fur and just LAUGHING and smiling so big! It was a great experience for me to witness and I'll never forget it! Emily's friend Cara was with us too and she liked him just as well!





6 comments:
I just got all caught up on Emily's blog. I love the tractor - cute! I can't believe she knows so many boys, ha :) I LOVE the pics from Jessica and Addison's visit. I'm sorry Em was sick :( I can't believe she is almost a year old - where has the time gone?! I love the new header on the blog! And OMG, the Easter Bunny pics crack me up - adorable that she was yelling at him, ha ha!
too much...where was he?
So Cute! Can you take your own pics while they just sit and visit with Mr. Bunny?
Lori
Her and that Easter Bunny just crack me up!! I love the way that she is laughing at him and pulling on his fur.
I love her!
She is just the dearest thing ever! Love the new photos at the top of the blog, too!!!
Too cute!
Post a Comment